Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership
Deadline: 10 Mar 2017 (annual)
Study in: Any Country*
Course starts 2017
The purpose of the ESED scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject.
*Any approved academic institution around the world
Level/Field of study:
Master’s Programmes in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
Number of Awards:
Up to ten master’s scholarships will be awarded annually.
Scholarships of US$ 23,000 per year for up to two years are offered for master’s level students.
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership considers an outstanding student to be one who:
- • graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of her/his class
- • is determined to advance her/his knowledge and understanding
- • has a history of community involvement
- • is committed to sustainable energy
- • is committed to return and contribute to her/his home country
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must:
- • plan to undertake studies at the master’s level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
- • be citizens of the developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients as of 2016
Applications are currently closed.
Applications should be submitted together with required documents using the ESED Online Scholarship Application System. Please note that applications sent by e-mail or mail will no longer be accepted. Deadline is 10 March 2017 however you are strongly encouraged to submit your file as early as possible.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.globalelectricity.org/en/index.jsp?p=79