University of the West of England
Deadline: 31 Mar 2016 (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts September 2016
This scholarship commemorates the progressive thinking and contribution to education of Professor Arthur Li, who has been at the forefront of education reform in Hong Kong and holds an honorary degree from UWE.
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office and other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of their course.
University of the West of England, UK
Level/Field of study:
Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses
Number of Scholarships:
1 for September 2016 start
Students classed as overseas for fees purposes from Commonwealth countries
Full tuition fees for one academic year
To be eligible for the scholarship:
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
• Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes from Commonwealth countries
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
Applications are currently closed.
You must have received an unconditional offer for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship. Once admitted, scholarship applications can be made via a task in the Welcome website by 31 March 2016 for September 2016 start.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.