Mid Sweden University
Deadline: 10 February 2016
Study in: Sweden
Course starts September 2016
For high performing students applying to a study programme at Mid Sweden University, the University is offering a number of scholarships which will result in a tuition fee reduction of 70 000 SEK or 125 000 SEK, depending on the programme one chooses to study.
Mid Sweden University, Sweden
Field(s) of study:
A fee waiver of the tuition fee with 70 000 SEK:
• Master (one year) in Tourism Studies, 60 higher education credits
• Master programme (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management, 60 higher education credits
• Master Programme (one year) in Political Sciences, 60 higher education credits
A fee waiver of the tuition fee with 125 000 SEK:
• International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering, 120 higher education credits
• International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development, 120 higher education credits
• International Master’s Programme in Electronics Design, 120 higher education credits
Number of Scholarships:
Students from countries outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland).
The Scholarship is awarded for a fee waiver of 70 000 SEK or 125 000 SEK or 250 000 SEK (depending on the programme) for the tuition fee for the programme at Mid Sweden University the student has applied to at the time of the scholarship application.
To be awarded a scholarship, the following conditions apply:
• The application for studies must be made no later than 15 January 2016, at www.universityadmissions.se.
• The applicant must be admitted to one of the above mentioned programmes starting in the autumn semester 2016.
• The applicant must be citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland.
• The applicant must be required to pay a tuition fee.
The application for scholarships starting autumn 2017 will open at the beginning of November 2016.
Students apply for the scholarship after the application for admission to Mid Sweden University. The application for admission must be submitted at www.universityadmissions.se no later than 15 January 2016. The application for the scholarship is done by filling out an online application. Last day to apply for scholarship is 10 February 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.