Masters (MS) Degree
Deadline: 30 April 2014 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2014
The Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships are full-fee scholarships for international full-time taught postgraduate students who are currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa.
Loughborough University, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Any full-time postgraduate taught programme offered at the University
Number of Awards:
Students who are currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa.
The scholarships will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year
Students must be in possession of an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a postgraduate taught course in order to apply for the scholarship. The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
• Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
• Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
• Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
• Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
• Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
• Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
Applications are currently closed.
Students may only apply for the scholarship after an offer for a place has been made. Students who are in possession of an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a postgraduate taught course can apply for the scholarship using the application form which can be downloaded at the official website. The deadline for applications is 30 April 2014.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below)for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/study/finance/international/informationfor/africa/