Earn an accredited Master of Education degree for under $8,000
At American College of Education we believe in teachers and the inspirational role that they play. It’s something we’ve demonstrated since we opened 10 years ago. Our sole focus is Education degrees, and all of our professors have both a doctorate degree and current classroom experience. Because we leverage technology, our tuition is realistic and affordable.
We know that the more you learn, the more your students learn.
American College of Education is an innovator in preparing educators with the teaching strategies and classroom management tactics necessary to successfully educate students and set them on the path to achievement. Our programs are closely aligned with the current needs of the educational system, and uniquely prepare educators subject-matter areas of interest. 100% of American College of Education’s programs take place online, providing easy access to your coursework and resources whenever you are available!your coursework and resources whenever you are available!
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. in English as a Second Language
- M.Ed. in Bilingual Education
- M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education
- M.Ed. in Health and Wellness Education
- M.Ed. in Instructional Design and Technology
- M.Ed. in Teaching English Learners
- M.Ed. programs consist of 11-13 courses (31-37 semester credits), depending on the program
- Small class sizes to ensure personalized attention
- High-quality instruction from veteran teachers, all of whom have their doctorates
- Lower cost tuition than comparable programs, under $8,000
- 100% online, 24/7 access